Our LASERSWIPE handheld solutions are able to decontaminate layers of contaminant oxides on metal and concrete surfaces, removing hazardous residue without resulting in additional waste.
Lasermach offers laser blasting technology that is efficient and gentle enough to clean metals, potentially below the contamination threshold required for recycling. Lasermach can provide you with real flexible technology configurations formobile, stationary and handheld applications that are proven and ready for this difficult task.
- Avoids equipment contamination using simple techniques
- Does not create radiological mixed waste
- Offers a new option to reduce dose rates
- Decontamination factor of up to 100%
- Reduction of secondary hazardous waste
- Nearly zero harm to base material and surrounding equipment